Saturday 20 June 2009

Fallen on my feet in amazing N'ORLEANS!

Yes, I am here! After... 17 (!!) hours of travelling, and about 1 hour of sleep in the past 40, I have arrived.

And what an arrival. The place is beautiful, the people I am staying with are wonderful, and my little home from home is incredible!

Can't believe I'm here, it is wonderful :o) AND boiling. Literally. Over 90 deg F - no idea what that is in real money, but I will just tell you: when I left London it was 12 deg C outside. When I was 1,000m above Chicago, it was... yes, you've guessed it... 12 deg C. I love air conditioning.

Pics to follow in due course. Right now, I need to shower. It's really not pretty (me, not N'Orleans).

Oh, and I also LOVE Reece's Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Slowly, slowly working my way through medical school thanks to a good sense of humour, some fantastic friends, a wonderful boyfriend, a brilliant family, and a relaxed faith.