Wednesday 8 July 2009

Home again, home again

Well, for one reason and another, I am back in Bristol. The elective was, unfortunately, cut short, so I have left the land of 40 degree (yes, I am told I originally got the temperature wrong...) days, and fried chicken, and returned to, well, a slightly damper, colder climate, but with better chocolate. So I suppose it goes both ways.

So what have I been doing since coming back? Well, celebrating that I passed all my exams - which is a massive, massive relief! - and sorting out the house. I decided that if I was going to be at home for the summer, I needed to do something productive. I suggested redecorating the spare bedroom... which has still got Thomas the Tank engine wallpaper on it. This, somehow, has turned into organising the entire house, and getting rid of a lot of things. If anyone wants 500 books, please let me know!!

So in short, yes. Here I am, in England. It's good to be back, but I do miss the USA. I'll be back though. I will.

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Slowly, slowly working my way through medical school thanks to a good sense of humour, some fantastic friends, a wonderful boyfriend, a brilliant family, and a relaxed faith.